• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Feanor II

1. Feanor II

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I missed this event last year. The announcement makes it sound like it's building on last year's event. So if I missed last year's event, is this even doable? Or should I just skip it?
  2. Feanor II

Feedback Big news for Forge!

And with this announcement, the transition of FoE into Farmville is essentially complete. Finishing what GBG started.
  3. Feanor II

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

If I wanted to play overly-complicated card games I'd go back to Yugioh: Master Duel.
  4. Feanor II

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

You don't have to get rid of all of them. Just Siege Camps (and traps to keep it fair).
  5. Feanor II

Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

The problem is that even if you try to post even a regular text message in a thread that has an attachment in it, that won't work either. The game is virtually unplayable at this point. If people can't co-operate with friends and guildmates, that's a heck of a problem. I agree with you 100%...
  6. Feanor II

Spoiler Next Settlement

I honestly don't understand the hostility to Egypt. IMO it's the easiest of the three, and it's not close. Two Nubian Archer Ranges is all you need to go through the armies to get loot, and most importantly you can remove the impediments.
  7. Feanor II

Spoiler Halloween 2020

My guess is that the clown will favor FPs, the demon attack boost, and the wolf goods. So I'll be building the demon...
  8. Feanor II

Spoiler Next Settlement

From the graphic, Aztecs will be very close to the GE themed buildings. If anything I think they'd stick close to existing stuff; easier to make new graphics.
  9. Feanor II

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

I may be in the minority but I really like the visual changes. I like the idea of having a harbor with "portals" to the different areas. Maybe the big "harbor" that was added for Settlements means there are others coming? He said hopefully...
  10. Feanor II

Feedback PvP Arena

Absolutely agree. I LOL'd when I saw the rewards. Do they honestly think people will spend hundreds(thousands?) of diamonds for a chance at 10 FPs? I know I've said this before but I'll say it again-it has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that Innogames does not know how to play Forge...
  11. Feanor II

Feedback PvP Arena

Lots of negative feedback here (very warranted). Want to post a positive feedback about the army screen The PvP arena DA is separate from the regular DA, so it looks like you can have a PvP DA without having to click around it in GBG and GvG. PLEASE keep it this way!!
  12. Feanor II

Feedback PvP Arena

I see several have added screenshots, just adding mine I mean, really? FTR, I'm in Contemporary. It's the easiest thing in the world to beat an EMA army; it's impossible to beat a VF army. So why are they valued the same? This was actually a bad screen to take a shot of (was out of...
  13. Feanor II

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

Yup, you hit the nail on the head. They can't put new ages out without the ability to add expansions as well, so hopefully this means more ages coming soon. Also really like the idea of putting all these portals together. Needs more than just visual change to GE though; it needs rewards...
  14. Feanor II

Feedback PvP Arena

I'll give 5-to-1 odds on the 2nd option being the one. My guess is the winning chest will probably be of similar strength to the Challenger's Chest in Daily Challenges.
  15. Feanor II

Feedback PvP Arena

With me leading them, probably ;) Clicking a button and seeing if Inno decides I'm lucky or not...who knows...