• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by kawada

1. kawada

Rejected Ability to mute people in guild’s threads

Sometimes it’s about a good person who had a bad day, or a simple misunderstanding IMO, they don’t deserve to be kicked right away
  2. kawada

Rejected Ability to mute people in guild’s threads

Suggestion: to allow guild admins to disable certain people from posting in a specific guild’s thread (moderator rank and higher )
  3. kawada

Not A Bug: Fiore Village and Sunflower Press do not show goods

Why did you move it to “Not a bug“ category then? ;)
  4. kawada

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

this issue is still super annoying to me. I am at work, I log in quickly to upgrade a building, then log off. I come to the game in some time and see that my actions from previous login have never been effective. Considering tight timelines of the event, the impact is quite significant if the...
  5. kawada

Rejected automatism

Ummmm in this case, do you mean that your 8 units will fight against armies of all your neighbours? Just wondering how yo expect it to work
  6. kawada

@Juber it seems like Hyacinth avatar in your announcement needs to be updated
  7. kawada

I’m not that kind of player who remembers every detail of events for years and I’m really bad at different kind of calculations… but I used to like mechanics of St Pat‘s event. it required some strategy and thinking rather than being based on pure luck and mysterious “probabilities”. This...
  8. kawada

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It would be a suicide if Inno release GBG nerf and P2W event on live at the same (or at least close) time
  9. kawada

I wish there was amount of collected shamrocks too
  10. kawada

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Been there, done that — link
  11. kawada

Not A Bug: Patricks Mini Game: For 1 Mio going to next city

See the announcement: Too much information to process? Do not despair! In the very first event town, we have significantly improved the tutorial part. Also, you will only need 1 million Shamrocks to proceed to the next town after you finish the first one. Remember: Shamrocks are required to...
  12. kawada

cmon guys, read the thread :(
  13. kawada

Sigh… it was so naive of me to expect that a nice avatar can be for free nowadays :(
  14. kawada

I am confused which avatars are premium and which are not. Autumn seems to be premium then and Pathfinder is not?
  15. kawada

Is Epic St. Patrick's Selection Kit Going to be in fragments? Like the Forge bowl one?