• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Kaspar

1. Kaspar

Feedback Summer Event 2022

Yes ! I won 2 Governor's Villa Selection Packs in 3 spins !
  2. Kaspar

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Sorry. It's the Stage of Ages !
  3. Kaspar

And... today I had, for 7,000 rations... 16 Stages of Ages! Which are thus added to the 9 already in stock. Admire my city, it is covered with 18 Stage of Ages... And, of course, a Heroes Tavern niv. 10. Especially since, even if I have not played the Cost/Stage, I can already announce that I...
  4. Kaspar

With 4,400 rations and of course the ultimate coach, today I got 9 Stage of Ages. But it seems to me that I only used a third of the rations that we obtain during the event. Are we moving towards 30 daily prizes per event...? Note that 30*7% attack in ADB, it's not bad at all + the 120 PFs...
  5. Kaspar

Yes it's my first event in the servor Beta. So I don't know which DS to focus on. I'm in the first Age and I think that Suishun Mill could be quite good for a little player as me...
  6. Kaspar

Someone have the list of the Daily Specials Prizes for the Followship event ? Please quickly...