• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by KalleKulle

1. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

WHY oh why... do we need a Tower of Conjunction Level 1 so early when we cannot finish the first Tower up to level 10??? It's like the Bowl-Event. MANY of the players stuck and could not reach the final level. ... btw. sent that one to antique dealer
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Evening guys. I'm playing BETA long time. This event is the very first where I'm not happy. I do not see a solution to get 1230 Wildlife coins without using Dias so that I could buy booster-sets. Playing daily the quests and collecting incidents. Used 2x 55 coins to buy that "hammer". Have now...
  3. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Usually, I don't comment. However, THIS event is (again) not doable without paying with Dias. I for myself do not play immediately, but wait for a "good" daily price and therefore it is not possible to find a "gem in the sand" every day. The shards are in the daily requests is not good too. It...