• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by jwhester

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think that it is very smart to design a "battleground" where cooperation/diplomacy yields better rewards than warfare. There are plenty of aspects of this game where competition pays off and not that many where teamwork pays off. I fear this change will undermine cooperation even more.
  2. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

In my case, I have rolled the die five times, and it turned up as 1 each of those times. I'm suspicious that maybe there is a bug. I refreshed the game, and now it seems to be rolling different numbers.
  3. Fixed on Beta: Reconstruction Mode Not Freeing Up Sectors

I am finding that the reconstruction mode doesn't allow me to place building on all of my city squares. When I try, it shows red even though there is nothing occupying the sectors. It seems to continue to think that a building is in a sector after I have either moved or removed it. In fact...