• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by just daby

1. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

My whole guild dislike the new system. Participation is dropping, as is interest in the game. It seems that every good part of the game gets adjusted for the worse. I believe that if this gets to the live servers a lot of people will stop playing
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Hating this new system. Guild participation is down, people are losing interest. I sincerely hope it doesnt get extended to the main servers
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

If this goes to the live servers I think a lot of players will quit. Inno will lose a lot of money from people building camps and using dimes to finish them and people who want to fight.....which is what the game is all about....... will get fed up and regard it as just another thing thats been...