• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by JudeTG

1. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

2. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Just feedback... and a little frustration.....I have to say that I honestly don't understand the tournament. Last year you could rearrange players to get a better outcome. This year I have no idea what to do with the player cards. In the past, you could balance against the players on the other...
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

There is no good way to win enough coins to purchase the tools. . It seems to calculations are way off. Usually, in a few days you can save up enough for tools. Now it might be the entire event! In the meantime, the best prizes go by.... and forget about winning enough upgrades to build the...
  4. Diamond specials on Beta

I am fairly new to Beta. I am surprised that I have not seen any diamond sales tied to bonuses like footballs or shamrocks. Are those kinds of bonuses not offered on Beta? I have always waited to buy any diamonds for those specials. Trying to figure out if I should stop waiting?