• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by jtrucker

1. jtrucker

Implemented Assemble multiple units of an item

I feel for you. Let's hope they will make this feature
  2. jtrucker

Rejected Recapture your tile in battle grounds

I actually oppose this addition as well (not that it matters :)), but this "reusing buildings with lower attrition" I do not understand. For fighting, to lower the attrition increase, you need buildings in the neighboring province, not in the one you fight. So if the defender has just the one...
  3. jtrucker

Implemented Assemble multiple units of an item

I admit, I do not check the fragments inventory daily, only once in a while. Then I usually find that I have 600/15 fragments of an item. To assemble 40 units requires 120 clicks. That is really onerous task especially when one needs to repeat it for several items. It would be awesome, if after...
  4. jtrucker

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Sorry, I think you are wrong. I believe there are TWO different tasks in the quests. One is to generate XX of shamrocks (=production of the festival) The other is generate XX of goods (production of the factories) - aka the increase of volume in the depot FROM which the ship takes them. But...
  5. jtrucker

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Sorry don't have time to read it all now, if anyone reported this BUG: Wrong icon for the task collect goods, icon is showing shamrocks instead of goods. (first variant of the city, dunno # of the task, because they do not get done in order all the time, but I have 28 finished ATM) .
  6. jtrucker

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

One more thing for the damned Rival: There should be "2x 6 stars red or blue" instead 2x6 stars red or 2x6 stars blue. It hapens often than not that one manage only 1 six star chest of one of the colors in the game. And, of course, in the next game the other color is dominant. So you need to do...
  7. jtrucker

It is so absolutely inconsiderate to all the working people, having the rival mini-challenge with the crucial event boosters in the middle of the work week. How could any human do 32 tasks in 2x90 min (1 and half hour being reasonable time to spend in the game after a long work day)? When the...
  8. jtrucker

a) Why would you need the panda gold statute for panda reserve? Didn't you get it last year? You have so much free space in your town to have several of them? But sure, that's your choice.... but: b) Are you (all of you here) actually sure that the statute stops producing "after exactly 150" and...
  9. jtrucker

I believe you misunderstood the reason for 4 tickets. Exactly because we have 24 hours, you will never miss a ticket - you can utilize the absolute maximum of tickets. If there were only three (or if the 4 regenerated by 6 hours each) you can never ever used the maximum amount. Unless you are a)...
  10. jtrucker

just a question - no more diamonds for testing?
  11. jtrucker

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Here are my 5 cents of thought: This was so inconsiderate and stupid that I have trouble to keep my language civilized. Here is why: Because of the stupidest timing of this mini challenge. You supposed to to 32 tasks in two days in the MIDDLE OF WORK WEEK? This game is played by millions of...
  12. jtrucker

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Cuz it was the first time I managed to open all but the last package before getting the stupid Shuffle And no, I never paid attention to the prices before shuffling. I considered them just random price images, never occurred to me to check them for a key, since the key used to be in each game...
  13. jtrucker

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Only now I learned about not having key on each board. And already it was mentioned here as well. So yeah, the game sucks more and more. Btw way, having now the ATT buildings different for different types of fights IS actually silly (as someone mentioned before). Not confusing at all, but...
  14. jtrucker

Fixed on Beta: Soccer Events Cheat Sheet

Teh first two shown mergers are identical while the last one (3+3 = 4) is missing... https://prnt.sc/zlXzAuLkAU00
  15. jtrucker

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Well, there is one significant difference. You didn't have to get to 600 because fragments of the golden update were produced later on, so you could just have waited to get the Archdruid. There are no fragments for the golden upgrades from this event, so if you want them, you "must" reach the...