• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by jools1956

1. jools1956

Feedback Winter Event 2019

If this has already been answered I apologize. At the end of the event is the cost for the reindeer reward still 2995 FP? There seems to be some disagreement on this in my guild Thanks!
  2. jools1956

Feedback Winter Event 2019

Suggestion - with the cost of the reindeer and sleigh purchase it might be nice to then offer that as an "event building" to add to the city. Either with attack or defense bonus, FP, goods, etc.
  3. jools1956

Feedback Fall Event 2019

Complements to the designer on the loading graphic of the cottage with the apple cart! Beautiful artwork!
  4. jools1956

An FOE Christmas Eve Story

’Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the FOE Not a soldier was stirring, with no place to go. The arrows and swords were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that no plunderer soon would be there. The players were nestled all snug in their beds While visions of SOK’s danced in...
  5. jools1956

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Okay then, thanks.
  6. jools1956

I obviously did not understand. But your kind post really clarified for me. Thanks!
  7. jools1956

Yes, I did start last night before logging out. So, I have to stay logged in forever or be there when the four hours are up? Same with the axe building?
  8. jools1956

Possible bug? Is there some rule that you have to collect within a certain time frame? I logged in this morning and everything showed four hours to go with no overnight collections....
  9. jools1956

Feedback Fall Event 2018

Thank you!
  10. jools1956

Feedback Fall Event 2018

The Viktoria avatar is really nice! But...cannot use because on Mobil it does not work. Keeps shifting to random avatars. Minor bug for sure but disappointing.
  11. jools1956

Sir Lance a Little

Speculation in my guild is he comes with one of the Fall Mill Upgrades - no one is quite sure.....????? He just appeared. He's a cute little guy, but both he and his horse are a little "skinny". We think he's searching for baked goods.....
  12. jools1956

Sir Lance a Little

! Love my newest citizen - Sir Lance a Little!
  13. jools1956

Feedback Fall Event 2018

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you cannot please all of the people all of the time". John Lydgate as quoted by Abraham Lincoln. Nice new refreshing event Inno developers!
  14. jools1956

Feedback Summer Event 2018

Posting on this thread as posted on Announcement Feedback Thread: One way to get a lot of interest/participation in this event and create a ton of goodwill would be to open up that bay area at the top of the screen (if possible?) and give a "free" expansion spot with the final prize to place...
  15. jools1956

Feedback Summer Event 2018

One way to get a lot of interest/participation in this event and create a ton of goodwill would be to open up that bay area at the top of the screen (if possible?) and give a "free" expansion spot with the final prize to place the ship. A 7x3 is pretty large. It seems a little odd to strand...