• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Johny Joker

1. Johny Joker

Spoiler 2020 Winter Event

Maybe they interact differently in function of that you choose (2 buildings are most likely to be on the table without extra investments). For example Marzipan next to Gingerbread => attack bonus, Gingerbread next to Lusebullar => deff bonus etc. I bet on one bonus for each interaction, meaning...
  2. Johny Joker

Spoiler 2020 Winter Event

Could there be some 1x5 modules to it or it's the final form?
  3. Johny Joker

Spoiler Next Settlement

Oh, I see, it's a supposition then :D
  4. Johny Joker

Spoiler Next Settlement

The Sudoku thing may fit the game, making 3 difficulty levels (Sudoku games on easy and medium are kinda easy and fast to solve). The 1-9 3x3 kinda points to that. Or who knows, maybe it's something much simpler o_O Edit: the picture presented in spoilers may represent the buttons from where we...
  5. Johny Joker

Spoiler Halloween 2020

I bet that one of those final versions of it will give an x% attack increase, so it will be gladly welcomed :)) ps: they look greeeat :D
  6. Johny Joker

Spoiler Next Settlement

Could there be some building similar to the Temple of Relics? I'm very curious about that and also about the second building.. could it be some totem like building? Or maybe we'll see something different :D