• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Jimrask

1. Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

I got the 1500 diamonds that are usually given once an event has started. But I don't see it yet. Maybe it'll start today?
  2. Feedback Fall Event 2023

This new change is ridiculous. I almost get no cups anymore. I can be happy if even a single one spawns... Please undo this nerf!
  3. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Why didn't they implement the new (old) balance in new-to-start cities? This is delaying everybody who was going to start a new one today! Now I first have to upgrade from level 200 to level 300 and wait AGAIN to reach 8.4Q This is b******
  4. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I have it too :(
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

I played every day until now, I used the 1500 given diamonds in large part. I did all the quests until now. I'm at 188 paws only. I am firmly in the top 20% league. I got entire minigames where I did not get a single paw, is that normal? (they just didn't seem to spawn at all) I never have...