• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by JhonnyBn

1. JhonnyBn

Spoiler new boosts for buildings?

Maybe just a "Forge Point Production" count in the Town Hall? I would love to see that, like in the helper
  2. JhonnyBn

Discussion Juber's gbg suggestions

I'm very late to this party, but I LOVED all of the suggestions. Please explore those ideas Caution with "Don't increase attrition for provinces next to your starting province.": this would create a lot of 1-player guilds doing these sectors for free and then waiting for bigger guilds to clear...
  3. JhonnyBn

Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

I don't know if I'm using the right terms, but the point is talking about it before the idea is in alfa, way before beta. They already implemented it and were looking for ways to improve it. I'm talking about a big idea post (like we do with suggestions) and we would give feedback about the...
  4. JhonnyBn

Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

What players mean by "transparency" is answers. We want feedback to our feedback After the development team discusses the feedback, we would like to hear what you think. For example, ideas that were fowarded but not implemented. Why they were not implemented? The scope of the idea is too big...
  5. JhonnyBn

Forwarded Buy FP for Research with Coins

Instead of buying 400+ forge points for research in small packs of 10 each using coins, it would be better to just bulk-buy whatever amount is needed for the research with its own small button, just like the diamonds button. (Current in the game) -> (Proposed Idea) -> For clarity, this is...
  6. JhonnyBn

Feedback ForgePlus

They have increased the FP limit to 1.000. That's nice. The price is still high though
  7. JhonnyBn

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

It's also important to consider that some players rushing through ages do not have enough population and supplies to maintain that many synthesizers up and running every day. So, while it is a big investment for a a low profit, there still is some profit for some players. (Also, many just...
  8. JhonnyBn

Thank you very much for the units stats table @Juber ! sidenote: Why the Champion gives less ranking points than other units? It gives less points than SAV champion. Is that a bug? That (giving more points than other units) was the whole Champion thing (edited image so champion is in the first...
  9. JhonnyBn

Just based in the abilities, I would say Harpoon Grenadier or Abyssal Glider, but I hope someone that is in the age fighting right now gives a better answer soon :)
  10. JhonnyBn

@Juber there is a wrong number in the announcement, regarding AR Targeting System %, as all units have keen eye 35% instead of 20%:
  11. JhonnyBn

Unified screenshots from previous posts
  12. JhonnyBn

New FP buy dialogue

yes please. YEEEESSSSSS please Please no, I really like those buttons
  13. JhonnyBn

Feedback ForgePlus

Really like these rewards, the only problem is the price tag... hope it's 50 (your currency), because in euro that's 41% of the minimum wage in my country Question: does it work for all worlds or just one? Because if only one, never even thinking about buying it
  14. JhonnyBn

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

The next GB could be so much more than a Colosseum, something as good as Himeji and Space Carrier and as good looking as Flying Island... Like some Aquarium that produces attack or troops for example PS: now that I think about it, this age and idea both looks a lot like OF
  15. JhonnyBn

Spoiler New Gbg background

This is awesome. More connections, more possibilities to fight