• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Jeevan1969

1. Fixed on Beta: No buildings

Yeah I have the app to. But because the events start sooner on the Browser, It would be nice to play them on that from the start, than just have 9 days to do all the items. It’s just a personal preference, and i know they cant accomodate all possibilities, so will be happy with anything. :)
  2. Fixed on Beta: No buildings

Yes i do. I figured that that was the reason for the loop. Shame its taking a bit longer to get the app update
  3. Fixed on Beta: No buildings

All my building aren’t showing. They are there, but not visible at all. I can see when productions are finished etc., just cant see the buildings themselves.
  4. Fixed on Beta: No buildings

Any idea how to fix this. Ipad Pro OS 13.5 Safari Cleared everything, changed all required settings. Also happens on Firefox on IPad.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Loop between browser and app

Still no word from anyone if they are looking into this.
  6. Fixed on Beta: Loop between browser and app

The App goes into a loop if you have been playing the forge bowl on a browser. As you have the building in your city on the browser, the app doesn’t have them. So it just loops between Loading and downloading, as it cant find the code and images for the building you have. The only way out of the...
  7. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Has someone reported the Loop Bug? If you are using the browser, then you can go to Beta in the app, as it loops on the download, trying to find the images for the new buildings. Have had to uninstall the app and just log into my non beta.
  8. Duplicate: Summer Event 2020

Thanks for the update
  9. Duplicate: Summer Event 2020

Updated the app on my iPhone and ipad today, I see images for the Villa in inventory, but when selecting it, it will not let me place in in my town, The level upgrades still do not have images. So right now, i cant do anything with this building.
  10. Family help - Same internet

Thank you everyone, for your help. Much appreciated.
  11. Family help - Same internet

Why cant i no longer help my son? We live in the same house and it says i can no longer support anyone on the same internet connection??? Why?
  12. Contact Support: Black screen

I am getting a black screen where my city is supposed to be. It’s happening on the following: Macbook: Safari, Firefox ipad: Firefox, Safari Windows: Firefox I am seeing the same across the board