• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by jdorseyfl

1. Rejected Extend review period of GE contribution list

A lot of guilds have requirements of players that they must complete X number of encounters of GE per week. The problem comes when someone either is mistaken about the player or the player is mistaken about what they completed. Maybe there should be a way to go back to the previous week's GE...
  2. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

Not at all. The only world where I'm a head of guild is the world where the guild dose not have any GE rules. In fact, I started that guild after another guild fell apart because players felt so much pressure to complete guild task. So I don't have any data to process at all. My suggestion for...
  3. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

I agree the problem exists. It is however not Inno's problem. Actually, you nor I don't know that it's Inno's problem or not. I don't work support for InnoGames. I spent 25 years in the Internet space building Websites and apps. I know that some issues that seem to be innocuous are just the tip...
  4. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

The suggestion was to take a screen shot of the participation result. Screen shots produce a picture of what is on the screen. If you were to produce a screen shot of each group of 10 participants that would be 8 screen shots - 8 pages in common parlance. As discussed, depending on how many...
  5. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

The participation screen shows 10 participants at a time. You must scroll to see any participants beyond that.
  6. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

Guilds can be as large as 85 players (or maybe 80, I don't remember but I am in at least three guilds that have more than 70 players). The GE participation screen only show 10 players at a time so that is at least 8 pages. If you only assume that a few players are falling short you could assume...
  7. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

I am currently playing in five worlds but I use to play in seven. Only in the Beta world am I in the original guild. I have left some guilds because they were bad and others because they were not good matches and about 70 percent of them have GE rules so it is not a "your guild" situation. If...
  8. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

Of course everyone doesn't have to agree ... with Me or with You. Inno is a business and will do what it believes is best for its growth.Generally, making things easier to use makes them more popular and the more popular generally grow faster and are more stainable. My suggestion is in an area...
  9. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

The whole point of giving feedback is to improve game play and enjoyability. If Inno can make things easier for players and encourage more uses of the game that's a good thing. Coming up with work-arounds is something any player can do but that doesn't improve the game.
  10. Discussion Tracking past GE finishes

A lot of guilds have requirements of players that they must complete X number of encounters of GE per week. The problem comes when someone either is mistaken about the player or the player is mistaken about what they completed. Maybe there should be a way to go back to the previous week's GE...
  11. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

When I earn new player cards I select the players and then I have to reload the page to see the next task. It doesn't matter if I click the X to close the window after choosing the players or just click off the event and re-open it. I am on a Mac running OS 10.15.4 and running chrome 81.0.4044.138
  12. Challenge 3

1=D, 2=E, 3=B , 4=A , 5=F, 6=C
  13. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  14. Halloween Challenge 4

Puzzle 1 F4 Puzzle 2 F1 Puzzle 3 C5 Puzzle 4 D2 Puzzle 5 A4
  15. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

Cultural Settlement Ax Smith is reading 2,000 copper coins to create 10 axes. Is that correct?