• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Ironrooster

1. Ironrooster

Rejected Mass Delete Units

I have limited use for this. But on occasion it would be nice.
  2. Ironrooster

Rejected list of your own GB's

Happens to me often. Not a big deal, just would be a little nicety to have it. Probably a minor change.
  3. Ironrooster

And reload the game. Yes I know that works, but it would be nice not to have to do that.
  4. Ironrooster

The tower icon is only there if you have at least1 building that is not fully leveled up for the number of levels unlocked. If you don't have such a building, then there is no way I know of to list your buildings . You can still scroll through them on the build menu 4 at a time. or the...
  5. Ironrooster

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I would like to see the Town Hall boost overview show QI boosts.
  6. Ironrooster

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Mediterranean Memories auction starting bid 414731 coins. The one in my inventory sells for 950. This is rebalancing?
  7. Ironrooster

Well, in my AD the Sparkborn upgrade starting at 616k coins got no bids. I don't have enough coins for that kind of bidding. Also I'm not going to sell any event stuff since new upgrades keep appearing. At this point the only thing I might buy are off the shelf next age goods. And only...
  8. Ironrooster

Well this is a major downgrade. I doubt that I will use the AD very much going forward.
  9. Ironrooster

Discussion Worse age for camping

Bronze Age - there's just not much you can do.
  10. Ironrooster

Discussion Best age for Campers

Well HMA is fun with Trebuchets and no flying units. VF is fun for GBG with Rocket Troops and no VF flying units. Future is okay with Hover Tanks. But I prefer to keep up to the latest age. Plus my A/D is high enough to fight GBG up to Attrition 100+ although I usually quit before then...
  11. Ironrooster

The heavy increase in Action Point cost for each fight/donation has really slowed progress for the guild I am in. I think it should be reduced or revert back to the original.
  12. Ironrooster

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Thanks
  13. Ironrooster

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Wyverntide Smithy - Lvl 1 I just started getting fragments for this as a battle reward. But I can't find any information on it. Anyone else getting these?
  14. Ironrooster

That could be a challenge (or problem) as some of the ages have much larger buildings.