• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by IronMaiden666

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

July 25th I posted feedback on the main topic, they apparently could not be bothered to judge it an show the post, hence, I will post it here now. This change is realy killing for GBG, the now very active players will be discouraged and probably not even realy bother anymore, since the rewards...
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

A simple solution could just making the basecamp have 2 or 3 camps, so every guild, even the smaller ones, have every chance to get on the map without blowing their attrition on the first sector. If you combine that with an inabbility to build traps, decoys et cetera in front of another guilds...
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Been waiting for approval of this message since the 25th of july.....
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

This change is realy killing for GBG, the now very active players will be discouraged and probably not even realy bother anymore, since the rewards for being active are cut back enormously. It will also lead to more traps being used and players even being able to do less, traps will be...
  5. 2020 FoE Soccer Cup

Hmm, they might have to come up with something new, since the real event has been postponed to next year.
  6. Space Age Asteroid Belt

I think the release of new ages is taking way too long. The main focus of the game used to be advancing in ages and that is what drew me to the game in the first place. With GE, GBG, GVG, Settlements and tons of events and too few expansions, game is just getting less appealing to me. If you...
  7. Feedback Space Age: Mars!

Tech really requires insane amounts of goods, I do not like it at all.
  8. Space Age Mars

http://prntscr.com/ngqipt http://prntscr.com/nigmks Added the link for the second map.
  9. Feedback Archaeology Event - Balancing Changes

I have not used any diamonds and will reach level 10 for sure if I finish the questline. You do have to go for the 330 packs and use the items wisely. Do not go for every prize you see, just pick the ones with good rewards and odds.
  10. New event??

With my level 80 Blue Galaxy it should double all rewards 2 out of every 3 days, so that makes it way more interesting than SOK's and TF's.
  11. New event??

Well, event starting tomorrow, 20 hours and 11 minutes from now. http://prntscr.com/n92u5v
  12. Fixed on Beta: [40732] Achievement "Hey Big Spender!" doesn't count FPs properly

Was in the same GB and a few hundred FP, maybe 200 or 300 later. But I pause between each 100 most of the time and therefore the second achievement had plenty of time to pop-up. Reached the fourth in the next GB I did.
  13. Fixed on Beta: [40732] Achievement "Hey Big Spender!" doesn't count FPs properly

I am using the old window still and spent thousands of FP b4 today allready of course, but during adding to a GB I got the Big Spender achievement 1 and shortly after I got Big Spender 3....no Big Spender 2 and those achievements should have been completed the very first day they were...
  14. Feedback New Ranking System - Points Explanation

@ betatest03 I am in exactly the right server and entitled to my opinion and have the right to give my feedback. It does not hurt InnoGames or other players in any way if we get the medals back, so there is no reason at all not to refund and the diamonds we get in no way compensate for all the...
  15. Feedback New Ranking System - Points Explanation

I am really appalled by this announcement. Reducing the effect of medals on the ranking I can understand, but awarding 0 point per medal and stating no refunds will be made is just insane. I have put 10 million medals in my guilds treasury and the guild will never need that many and it is my...