• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Inea die Sanfte

1. 2020 FoE Soccer Cup

Oh wow, the rewards seem to get bigger and bigger from event to event. o_O
  2. Spice up GE

Yes I know. The level 1 of ritual flame and gate of sun god are already replaced ingame on beta server.
  3. Spice up GE

Hmm, maybe. But I think the ingame level 1 Ritual Flame and level 1 Gate of Sun God look a little different than the ones in the first post.
  4. Spice up GE

The level one buildings did also get new designs.
  5. Feedback Spring Event 2019 - Balancing Changes

I just want to mention again, that you wrote "With the Spring Event 2019 the Pagoda makes it's return to form a magnificent centerpiece for your city." so you already know, that the Pagoda RETURNS. That mean, a lot of people could already have a pagoda. But it seams that this means nothing...
  6. Feedback Spring Event 2019

Someone said it already but I want to mention it again: On the live server I already have two pagodas from further events. So for long time player it would be great to get a selection kit (pagoda or upgrade kit) instead of a pagoda in the quest line and after crossing the pond for the x-time. So...
  7. Feedback Spring Event 2019 - Balancing Changes

Thank you very, very much for this changes! This is great! :)