• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Il Mardok

1. Fixed on Beta: Can't sit at Tavern

Is reported also that the same bug affect the button in the opposite way too? I mean, the button says you cannot sit, refresh the windows and the button update itself and say "Visit Tavern".
  2. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th July

Seems there's a porblem with the tavern position here.
  3. Implemented Just little changes to Message Center

Proposal: Little help to avoid leaving a chat by mistake. 1.) Better comunication; when you leave a window pops up asking for confirmation. The window is allways the same, so there's no need for the player to read it, the player what to leave a conversation then click to leave even in case...
  4. Feedback Summer Event 2020

I am hating this event, it's frustrating. I prefer the "daily reward" system, it's still random but at least you can focus your efforts on the reward you would like to get. Although it must be difficult but in the end the player must reach the goal.