• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Ian Santa Claus

1. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

to make the Island useful for settlements try changing the list of rewards from this 20 forge points 25 random goods (current era) 25 random goods (previous era) 1 or 10 light units 1 or 10 ranged units 1 or 10 heavy units 1 or 10 artillery units 1 or 10 fast units 2 blueprints coins supplies...
  2. Ian Santa Claus

We have had settlements for years now, a GB that benefits settlements in some way is well overdue. Make the FI produce settlement goods and it becomes a really good building for those of us who still play the settlements for the timed rewards, and a useful building for everybody else when the...
  3. Ian Santa Claus

Give the Floating Island an active bonus of some settlement goods, to keep it in line with the settlement theme. One per level till level ten, one every second level up till level thirty, one more every fifth level up till level eighty then one more every tenth level after that. Leave the...
  4. Ian Santa Claus

Discussion SAV new GBuilding, the last hope of cultural settlements?

I like the idea of a GB that is good for some style of play but not a must have for everybody. I'd even be happy if the shards only helped the colonies. If people don't want to play some of the aspects of the game then that's their choice, but they can't reasonably expect every building to...
  5. Ian Santa Claus

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

My main live world has 5 timeless dojos and 4 ancient obelisks with just one upgrade short of a 5th. Once I finish the Aztec main building I'll be going back to Egyptians to continue making obelisks until the next settlement starts.
  6. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

bring on the level 3 cherry garden :)
  7. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

The full event building can be obtained without diamonds, so no problem there. What seems unbalanced to me is the fact that you can get the same result (in terms of upgrades obtained) by just doing 4 (or possibly 5) very slow and lazy cities opening the chests at the end as you can get by...
  8. Ian Santa Claus

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

If Inno's intentions with the buildings was to generate more diamond spending then it's backfired big time as the farming generates more diamonds than it costs to insta build the camps. I enjoy the rewards from GBG as much as anybody, but I have to admit I think it was better before the...
  9. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

which means doing events where the prize is a building that can be plundered is a waste of time, which kind of defeats the object of a test server where we're supposed to be here to test new content, not play it like a live server city.
  10. Ian Santa Claus

not the kind of job where I can drop everything to log into a game
  11. Ian Santa Claus

If you can come up with a strategy that allows me to collect on time despite working 24hr shifts I'd be very interested in hearing about it
  12. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Finished my first settlement with 4 hours to spare, no diamonds spent and I'm only a casual player in beta so I'd expect to shave 5 or 6 days off that in live world where I start and end the day by logging in. So the gold reward time is easily doable without needing any re-balancing of costs or...
  13. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Some thoughts on the mini game. I saw the spoiler and was quite excited at the concept of a new game mechanic for the new settlement, so well done to the devs for coming up with it. But on actually playing it I was disappointed. I was hoping for the concept to be in line with the Japanese and...
  14. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback Space Age's Outpost Feedback

Here in beta I use the outpost to produce goods. In live I use it to have goods ready so I can instantly complete goods collection quests during events, apart from that I ignore it.