• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by HuscarlTW

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

After I finish the 6th quest I plan to abandon this settlement. It is fundamentally unplayable as long as it is so hard to gather rupees. Either make roads free, or make the Chhatri the 1st or 2nd unlock. Preferably the 2nd suggestion.
  2. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Eh, sort of... But it takes 4 collections from a house to pay back the cost of one road tile I'm in agreement that the settlement's mechanics are a bit annoying. At least in the Aztec settlement your first unlock is a shrine to increase cocoa bean production. Here, there's nothing but houses...
  3. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

You didn't line it up perfectly with the correct tile of the town hall
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

He wrote: "we didn't have to pay for paths in the other settlements", which is not true. But regardless, the Aztec settlement charges 1000 cocoa beans in order to produce 5 of any good, and also charges 200 cocoa beans for each road tile. The Indian settlement seems to be the same to me, but...
  5. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Actually in the Egypt and Aztec settlements it's the same
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Visual complaint here - the Water Canals do not link together, which ruins the aesthetics. Ideally they should work graphically like 2 lane roads (think Aqua Highway), where the water is continuous until you reach the end of the canal - and then have it cut off at that point.
  7. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

I have two active cities right now, one in SAAB and one in HMA. In SAAB, the FP feels kind of ridiculous with Blue Galaxy because it's basically the same FP income as level 80 inno tower or hagia without any FP investment required to get there - and simultaneously uses up less than half the...
  8. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Shinto Temple: 12 FP, 50 goods Royal Bathhouse: 12 FP, 10 units, 30 guild goods Sun Temple: 10 FP, 30% attacker's defense Yggdrasil: 8 FP, 30% attacker's attack Mughal's Temple: 30 FP, 15 goods ??? Seems extremely overtuned to me...
  9. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Both are possible prizes.
  10. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Just confirmed that your reward is determined as soon as you begin to spin the wheel, not after you click stop. While the wheel was spinning, but before I had pressed stop, someone took the gold prize on the wheel. But the event was recorded in the wheel's history as though it took place after...
  11. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Well, I have to admit, there are a lot of neighbors who are going for the captain's anchorage despite me thinking it's not very good. So there's probably no need to adjust it.
  12. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

I'm fairly sure it's random, but I still try to time it, just for kicks.
  13. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Yep, 2 or 3 times so far
  14. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

I feel like two of the three attachments to the hideout are very weak. 5x2 for 4 FP - decent (almost as good as two lvl 2 SoK - and better with BG) 5x2 for 8% defense for attackers - terrible (rousioi track is 1x4 and gives 6%). Also zero synergy with blue galaxy to compensate. 5x2 for 9 goods -...
  15. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

12 hours? That is terrible for me. I live in Pacific time and play mainly on US server. That means I will have recalc at 5 AM. How am I supposed to play the game??? If it were every 4 hours, everybody would be screwed. But every 12 hours clearly favors Eastern Time and screws people who live...