• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by HunZ95

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

but if you have 10000 battles, you wont get 10000 rewards... distortions and statistical manipulations continue and you are surprised that they are not taken seriously.
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

They are fighting against you. Its not their fault that your guild doesnt have the level of organization to break out of the base.
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

you're right. I just wanted to point out that when it comes to rewards, it is not relevant to measure the differences by the number of battles, because that is not the real difference, since you only get rewards after encounters.
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

yes, within the game, gbg shows battle numbers normally. but i doubt you have access to all guilds gbg stats broken down into members.
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

here is 1 example. 2 players, one has 10000 battles, the other has 2000 battles, difference is 8000 battles. if 25% of battles consist of 2 turns: number of real battles: 7500 for the first player , 1500 for the second, difference is 6000 battles.
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

how do i explain it? you can test it yourself. but even though it counts those battles as 2, its still 1, because you dont get a reward for it, or anything else. but you also have 2 different battle numbers within the game. there are more battles on the leaderboard (statistics pages are use...
  7. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

didnt win, I cant fight as much as in a top guild. I switched because of a challenge, because GBG can be basically boring, I basically support changing GBG, but at the same time, I cannot support a nerf that causes a decrease in playing time and makes certain guilds impossible. And this would...
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

anyone can fight 10,000 battles if they have invested enough time and have teammates, rather than wanting to achieve anything alone.. But everyone decides for themselves what fits into it or not. So it is unnecessary to set that the one who has fewer battles is oppressed. They dont allow the 4-5...
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

You don't know how it works, you prove it with every post you make. But you really have no idea about how GBG works, at least not about how to play effectively there as a team. There is nothing in danger, everything has been built up to all the necessary levels for a long time, that's why I'm...
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

no difference on my server. the phenomenon that Jovada is talking about, this does not exist in small guilds. Last time I played in a guild with 10 active people I got over 10,000 battles, most members got to 40 attrition maximum, and my guildmate had more battles than me. Who did we use? The...
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

He has no data. actually he never said here that he could support the data, instead he has a delusion and explains everything with that. 75 players in a guild of 80 is completely stupid and they are only there that guild, so that the remaining 5 player have a lot of battles:D It has been...
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

everyone can find their own joy in different parts of the game. Anyone who doesnt like it or cant spend a lot of time in gbg should support the nerf now so that others don't participate in it, just as minimally as they did. Anyone who likes to play in community will have their game killed with...
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

On live server I was in a small diamond guild (20 player) on the GBG. Even though we had 2 top guilds next to us, we were still able to fight, on the 2nd day they thought it would be better to give us a chance too:D So if you don't want to conquer the map alone in team play gamemode, you...
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

with such power, event buildings upset the balance even more. In the past, you had to collect 7 pieces for a maximum ship. Now you put down a stage of ages of 1 piece and it is more effective on fewer dice. The competitive situation must be maintained, if it is not possible to catch up the...
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I still don't understand why there should be proportionality between player battles. One can play while working, the other can't, . One still plays in 5 worlds, the other only has a city in 1 world. One came only because of gvg, the other only cares about gbg, one does not fight on weekends, the...