• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by hujjik

1. Duplicate: Great building information missing

After the last update, the information in the Great Buildings window disappeared.
  2. New Issue: QI - wrong Quantum Actions poit calculation

5000 Quantum Actions points are added every hour, but the bonus from residential buildings is not added.
  3. New Issue: QI - Attack and defense bonuses do not apply.

Before the start of a QI battle, the opponent's attack and defense bonus is displayed, but during the battle it is not visible on the units and is not applied.
  4. Forwarded Change the names of recurring quests in the Space Age Titan

All the recurring quests in Space Age Titan have the same name, which is a bit confusing. Would it be possible to rename these quests to make them easier to navigate? Like "Task Type: Fight Challange" or "Task Type: Forge point Challange" etc.
  5. Not A Bug: Mysterious shards

Okay, my mistake.
  6. Not A Bug: Mysterious shards

I am in era Space age Titan, but Mysterious shards in Mughal empire settlement is generated from era Space age Jupiter moon.
  7. Do Not Suggest Lvl 150 Blue Galaxy, buff it please

The Blue Galaxy buff at lvl 150 with 16 tries is good idea for me too.
  8. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Temple of Relics If you changed the guild expedition rewards, you should also change the rewards from the Temple of Relics. Suggestion for changes: Common relics: Remove Gate of the Sun God and Face of the Ancient and replace them with their choice set of parts. Add 4 expedition attempts...
  9. Fixed on Beta: Fragment of Forgotten Temple info missing

Button in your inventory not working.
  10. Fixed on Beta: Fragment Archdruid hut upgrade kit

Druid hut Lv. 9 produce 1x Fragment Archdruid hut upgrade kit. In Daily tuesday update, you announced changing Druid hut building. But you are removing 1x Fragment Archdruid hut upgrade kit from building and this change is not announced. It's a bug or non-announced change? I've been collecting...
  11. Duplicate: Mughal Embassy mouse-over stats missing

I confirm it. I use PC, Windows 10, chrome browser.
  12. Fixed on Beta: Guild Expedition - attack and defense bonus in Venus age

Yes, it is the last 8 encounters of the 4th difficulty. (It is encounter 58, 59 and 61.)
  13. Fixed on Beta: Guild Expedition - attack and defense bonus in Venus age

Nothing changed. Attack and Defense bonus still 728% in this encounters.
  14. Will Not Fix: PvA - missing league results/rewards for Mon, 29.3.

The same message came to me. I think I know what it is. I fought only with units from the space age Venus and in this age there is no battle tower on the map... === Space age Venus tower missing on the continent map OR Untreated Error Message