• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by housemouse

1. housemouse

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th January

where is the collect button?
  2. housemouse

Feedback Winter Contest 2020

Sorry a question about task 3. Only the residential buildings or also the production buildings and decorations count?
  3. housemouse

Fixed on Beta: Icons haywire

So I don't have a FOE-helper and somehow there are more and more of these flawed icons. Edit: okay just cleared the cache again. Now everything is back to normal as it seems. FF 78.5.0
  4. housemouse

Feedback Message Center Changes

Yes, it will unfortunately end up so that the guild tab is almost unusable :-/
  5. housemouse

All these emails will then take place in the social area and will probably be perceived even worse than before But I realize you don't see the problem. Then there is hardly any point in discussing it. The new version could be very helpful and clear, especially because you have the separation of...
  6. housemouse

1. There are certainly guild members who play on / off and leave the guild for a long time because they don't play regularly for a while. But in the case as it is now, you have no more contact with the guild events. 2. There are also guilds that share chats and work together. 3. Then there are...
  7. housemouse

I can neither make someone the group admin nor remove or add someone to the guild mail. Please change that before it goes live. Otherwise that would be a disaster for guilds that share chats or guilds that have different groups for GG, GEx or GvG. It all ends up in social and is then probably...
  8. housemouse

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Very nice building. I would have liked to have stood in my city. However, I don't have the barn or any part of the fields. It is not possible for everyone to reach the daily quest every day and I also didn't feel like finishing the game when I realized it couldn't be done without using massive...
  9. housemouse

I finally had time to deal with the new postal system. It is on the right way. :) However, I would find it important that the guild council is also able to continue to write to a group of guilds within the guild section without always having the complete guild in the mail. For example within the...
  10. housemouse

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th July

I think it has to do with the new PVP-Arena. It is just a guess.
  11. housemouse

Momet has been halfway since last night. It all loads for a very long time, but I'll be back in GG and GEx. I find new space for the tavern and retailers good because right at the start in the field of vision, but visually it is the worst case scenario. The start of the city could have been...
  12. housemouse

Spot the Difference

I actually found 6 changes. Although the pink border was a mistake. The building complex comes a little higher in the first picture
  13. housemouse

HTML5 Every new start a new surprise. I came in to the tavern now, again no background. And yes, I have emptied the browser cache several times
  14. housemouse

for god's sake what's going on here? First I can no longer get to the GG and GEx here, then it is no longer possible on the other servers. The background only loads after a few minutes, but only green. That is now on all worlds. For about 2 or 3 days. Today I not come in to the tavern here on...
  15. housemouse

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 8th June

Is there a real model for the Truce Tower? The Dynamic Tower should be completed in Dubai for the EXPO 2020 and would then be legendary in reality. I assume that this will not be the case, but I find a fantasy building very different from the concept even if i find the design very successful.