• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Hippocrates 6 the Hard

1. Discussion What to do with SoH now

Maybe you should delete some of that defensive trash you have ;)
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2020

Wow, that building went from interesting to really bad. 4 units???
  3. Rejected 23 Hour clock

How about we remove the cooldown so I can plunder you more
  4. Spoiler Endless Tower

Well, I don't know if they are replacing the towers for sure, but they are doing something new with the PvP towers and this thing is it.
  5. Spoiler Endless Tower

They are reworking the PvP towers so this is going to replace them.
  6. Spoiler Endless Tower

This is where it will be.
  7. Implemented Limitation of 99 FPs in the forge points bar.

The overwhelming majority of players play on the app. So I do know, but by all means continue with the nonsense.
  8. Implemented Limitation of 99 FPs in the forge points bar.

That option isn't on the app so in reality there's hardly any diamond use via this feature.
  9. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

They will all go straight into the AD. They are not good and getting the upgrades is too limited. GoTG needs to give 16% to be worth placing. FotA needs to give 5-6% and so on.
  10. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Buff the track with defense to attack, get rid of that useless attack for defense bonus and it might be worth putting this monstrosity up.
  11. Discussion Such a disgrace

165/165 for large and 205/205 for very large large: wave 1 - 4 nail, 4 hammer wave 2 - 2 hammer, 2 drill, 1 marine v. large: wave 1 - 3 nail, 3 drill, 2 rogue wave 2 - 3 hammer, 3 drill, 2 rogue
  12. Feedback Archaeology 2020

I use cider mills for goods, currently removing DDs etc to replace with other things.
  13. Feedback Archaeology 2020

Well, one needs room for GBs as well :D
  14. Feedback Archaeology 2020

0.42 fp/tile and 1.19 goods/tile. There are better buildings than that.
  15. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

The test city is worse than my city on live. I have 50k Mars Ore on live. So, yea, you are correct that it's far from reality.