• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Hesaphenomenon

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I hear the arguments of those that don’t like their investments in the game no longer being as valuable if this change is implemented. I hear that people in top guilds don’t want to give up power. I am part of a top guild in H live and I know how it feels to totally dominate a GBG map. It is...
  2. Not A Bug: Disappearing Great Building emblem

The Great Building emblem that usually bounces up and down above the Great Build is not there in my city. When I build my Galata and it was level 0 the Great Building emblem was there but not on top of the building., it was too far up and to the left side. When I leveled the Galata to level 1...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Link is wrong at top of forum

At the top of this forum page: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/bugs-testing-and-reporting.150/ It says: To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can REGISTER HERE! This...
  4. Not A Bug: Age not right when building WB

Not sure if this has been reported. I am in Iron age, but I got my Winter bakery while I was still in bronze age. I specifically waited until I was in iron age to build my Winter Bakery so that I would get Iron age specs. But when I build it in Iron age it showed that it was built in bronze age...