• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Havik79

1. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

The ironic thing is, if not for Innos GREED and jacking it up to 30 paws I would have made this, I was 25 paws short from the last level, just like I was last years wildlife, and rivals was useless.
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Yep just like last year's one, short one update, this game is not fun any more its a choir and you can't even get max level now. Definitely NOT worth doing rivals.
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

This is just pure greed, there is no other reason for jacking it up to 30 paws other than trying to get players to spend more diamonds.
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

/me throws rotten tomatoes at Inno, BOOOOOOOOOOOO. Come on give us a break from these damn chore quests and give us more like the winter event. You could have at least had the gold levels from this years wild life event in the selection kits.
  5. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Hay Inno veritity is the spice of life, always getting zombie deck is BORING.
  6. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I admit it is better than it was, but it still needs deck fixing, it says use zombies so you do, but if you lose it then says use zombies but you are blocked from using them again unless you pay, either that needs to be removed, or auto-rotate it to one of the other decks.
  7. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Big nope on this event, worst event ever, hate it more than the stupid wheel from the summer event, tried 4 times not won once, total crap.
  8. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Well not a bug per se, but I had an incident right in the corner of where the event window is and due to how large the icon for the event is, it was very hard to collect the incident it kept opening the damn event window.
  9. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Nope don't like it too confusing, is there no health regen over time, just buying potions?.
  10. Feedback Fall Event 2023

The new changes suck, at least before I was getting at least 1 daily a day now I get none, stop always nerfing stuff.
  11. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Realistically which of the 3 gold levels is going to give you the most regular chance of getting the Mediterranean selection kit fragments, I know one gives 13 but if it is only 25% chance is it better to go with the one giving 50% chance, or 75% but only 3.
  12. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

To use a line from Homer in an old episode of the Simpsons regarding the event rewards, "those were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked, they sure did suck ".
  13. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

This is beyond ridiculous, I should have finished off the town I was on and finished or close to finishing another and I am still waiting to finish the one I started almost 2 days ago, this is unplayable.
  14. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Oh no we are far from OK bro, 4.6Q 7:30am this morning my time, with level 4 transporter and level 4 sales, both also at 200, 5:30pm 5.51Q, 10 hours for not even 1Q that is not even close to being what St Paddies was, that is not a nerf that is an event KILLER, more so as once again the only way...
  15. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Yeah no do not like the changes way too slow now to progress towns, it was perfect the way it was. 1200 coins or whatever was going to get me like 5Q before, now it will give me 672T.