• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Harold Nat

1. Harold Nat

Feedback History Event 2024

Yeah, apparently it's like the Halloween event (that I enjoyed a lot) but this time many things didn't work out, as you say, it's unbalanced and not worth the time. For this one I'll just do easy fights and click my wait until I get the lv 7 Sanctuary. It's way too easy to get the Garrisons...
  2. Harold Nat

Feedback Daily Release Notes

Thanks for letting me know. 10 levels of GE every week might be the reason I'll quit playing the game.
  3. Harold Nat

That is you, but not most of the players. But let's see what happens...
  4. Harold Nat

"Introducing 5 new difficulties with a smoother difficulty curve and more frequent transitions between offensive and defensive boosts." My interpretation was that the new 5 difficulties would replace the current ones, not that they would be added to them. Can you imagine completing 10 levels of...
  5. Harold Nat

Who said there will be 10 GE levels in the future? My interpretation was that they would rebalance the existing 5 levels. 10 levels would be crazy.
  6. Harold Nat

I'm also very confused by the rewards, they are all over the place in the Grand Prizes, we have Mortar Garrison Lv 1, Ascendant Grove Sanctuary Lv 1, Lilac Garden Lv 1, Fromage pavilion Lv 1, then some upgrade kits and more Lv 1s... Are new buildings just randomly spawning now?
  7. Harold Nat

Graphics is just copy-paste from Rise of Cultures by our beloved software house :)
  8. Harold Nat

You start with 4 tickets, so logically you have to use them up in order for them to regenerate. But even in easy matches, you need some health and redrawing, so you need the quests. But quests give little currency and more tickets, thus you either waste your tickets just to use them, or you buy...
  9. Harold Nat

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

I appreciate the new time settings for production. They encourage players to take it easy and not rush the productions. The relaxed style kind of fits the new environment...
  10. Harold Nat

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Am I the only one who started the new QI settlement with a very weird zoom setting? The default view makes the village really small.
  11. Harold Nat

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Since the beginning, it was said that Rival challenges would start without an announcement. This is how it works. Also, it is now clear that they always start on a Tuesday, usually 1 week after the start of the event, so it doesn't come as a surprise to me. What surprises me, though, is the way...
  12. Harold Nat

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I appreciate the new layouts with gems at the center and empty spaces all around, I find it easier to organize the gems. The new boosts don't make such a big difference as in other events, but they come in handy. All in all, this is one of my favourite events, and prize-wise it's very generous.
  13. Harold Nat

New Issue: Accessing the next level of GE with uncollected relics gives an error message

Actually, you get an Internal error also if you try to add friends when you reached the maximum limit or if you try to fight on a sector that has just been conquered in GBG. It seems that some warning messages all became Internal errors:confused:
  14. Harold Nat

New Issue: Accessing the next level of GE with uncollected relics gives an error message

If l try to access the next level of GE with uncollected relics, I get an internal error message instead of the usual "There are uncollected relics".
  15. Harold Nat

Feedback Quantum Incursions

At the moment, I'm not impressed. In Italian, we call this "heated up soup", old stuff presented as new. A time-limited settlement, the usual battles, money pass and more buildings to put in the main city. Also, the feature lacks tooltips to explain what you can do in different parts of it...