• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Harley beta

1. Feedback Fall Event 2022

is a completely useless building. it just takes up space
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

As the founder of an averagely strong guild, I say No to change. The reason is simple Strong players or strong guilds probably don't earn that much anymore, But weaker guilds and the weakest and new players don't earn at all. GBG is for a beginner or a weak player who is starting to navigate...
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2022

Two extra Levels at the building and 10 less Doubloons from rewards, FoE steals again :šílený::šílený:
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

If I take it from the point of view of a player who plays short. He is interested in playing, he is interested in developing and helping the guild and other smaller players. Strong players in GbG allow medium players to earn rewards and develop faster, and they can help the weakest players...
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

the whole thing is ill-conceived, Strong players have earned that they no longer know what to build. I'm one of them But what about the weaker ones or do they start as they earn now and move somewhere if it doesn't work out for them? strong players no longer enjoy it and don't play it. Weaker...