• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by HannahMecoe

1. Feedback New Challenges await you!

It’s a surprise, which is always exciting… I too like the concept, after my initial panic. But I’m out at “14 battles”… there’s only the neighbourhood battles available now, and they are getting too strong. of course I can try again when those battles reset, but I see there’s “16 battles...
  2. Lottery ending 31 March

3. Spoiler New Tutorials - Egypt cowboy

It’s an interesting challenge, with no guild responsibilities. I have cities camping in BA, which I started when my main city accidentally went up to SAM without preparation. The BA guild-helping buildings provide IA goods, which is a nice touch. Admittedly, Events can be tricky, but I usually...
  4. Discussion List of things we will never see in FoE?

… and a Fair Trade calculator that works across multiple eras and is adjusted for the actual cost of producing goods in each era (yeah, I do realise that could be difficult to judge, given the multiple ways there are of producing goods now)
  5. Update Market trade limit raised?

On my iPad I sometimes get 2000, but often not. I haven’t been able to figger out what arcane sequence of moves is required to access it.
  6. Discussion List of things we will never see in FoE?

A Bureau de Change where we can exchange excess units of all the various currencies in this game, such as Event money at the End of an Event…. And somewhere to sell excess blueprints!
  7. Spoiler 2021 Halloween Event

Yup…. That was my first thought. Very chilling.
  8. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

awwww.... too late? Bureau de Change There are so many different incompatible currencies in FoE (coins, tavern silver, settlement currencies, special Event currencies...) it'd be nice to be able to exchange them (even at vastly unfair rates), expecially at the end of a settlement or event...
  9. Discussion Who have Galata Tower?

Yeah, I *know* I shouldn't’ve got a second GT, but since it appears to be due to a glitch, I could always hope, can’t I? And yes, I’m wondering whether I can repeat it. Purely out of scientific interest, of course....
  10. Discussion Who have Galata Tower?

I now have one in each of my (too many) cities on the live server. The IA one by getting plundered after completing the Military Tactics tech, and the others by joining in the various feeding frenzies when IA players announced their GTs were up and running. So far so good—this seemed to work...
  11. Fixed on Beta: Icons haywire

same on my Mac. Reported it and the devs have been informed....
  12. Discussion what would be a new game breaker GB skill?

An AI you can program to play the game for you while you sleep (or get on with life)? Frinstance, you need lots of supplies asap---so set the AI to repeat 5-minute collections until stopped, and maybe pay something for them. ....and maybe with some inbuilt restrictions that reduce as you...
  13. Discussion Who have Galata Tower?

I have it, but by getting bps from existing ones (and buying some with all those lovely diamonds Inno gives us). As for getting it from scratch.... I’ve been told that IA players see the start of the quest when they get plundered, maybe for the first time....
  14. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

I now have one... gained some bps in a neighbourhood thread, then used some of my excess diamonds for the rest
  15. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

Someone told me the questline is triggered by getting plundered... I now envision that paperclip popping up: “I see you’ve just been plundered and are wondering what to do...”