• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by hades8840

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Guessing this is still bugged when it comes to happiness?
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The lack of being able to get increased att/def stats is rubbish seeing we lose our little settlements each renewal they need to improve the ability to get some decent stats that has stopped me doing anything now for 3 days while i try increase them
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

completed the rival this time around much better then last time no errors here
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

the rival quest should of been released first day at least this way most ppl would of had access to more tickets from the questline because if by now you have caught up like most only way to even attempt it would be with diamonds
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

do you lose the items you win if you move to the next quest without using the item? I did the first quest and gained a hammer didnt use it so when the 3rd quest popped up to use a hammer I went to use it and it was gone had to use coins to buy a boost pack
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2023

I had five days of board resets with no key have gave up even thinking of keys ..its odd as xmas is about giving yet the xmas event here is the hardest and tightest even in the game compared with current Halloween event which you can get loads daily special drops
  7. Feedback Winter Event 2023

You can tell this event is based on Christmas seeing Scrooge himself designed it we only get two candles (instead of three) now if your lucky and not as if the calendar was impossible before it really is now as no guarantee of getting a key this out of all events is a pure based diamond one as...
  8. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I didnt say I was in the gold league but you seem to be basing off the fact cause you couldn't do it no one can .. and even if i was in the gold league I very much doubt I would of ended up there at the end as I have no intention of using diamonds on this event and as I dont buy diamonds on beta...
  9. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Nah just cause you can not seem to grasp how to make the best of what you have I was the same till I actually started reading how to play and once you see that its not that hard like just now I used 3 steal cards on the boss plus defeated the boss that gave me 12 gold keys enough to open the...
  10. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Then your doing something wrong I missed two days because of a bug and had no idea what i was doing for a few days reading the tips here though and now with the extra teeth I should be ablke to do it I am on around 2100 points at the moment but have enough keys to get 1k more points
  11. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Yeah was hoping it would of happened by now so going forward I can work out best way to try finish this event .. with the days I couldnt play due to a bug they couldnt fix I lost a lot
  12. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Depending how far into the questline you are we are owed a lot of teeth seeing you tripled how many points we now need from 1300 to 3900 I havent even dented that now
  13. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Not overkeen mine is still bugged hasn't been fixed or partially has but still bugged the amount of teeth you have to use also its stupid and I say have too because on almost every occasion the card i have wont even dent an opponent and in most cause even redraw ends up with cards that are...
  14. Fixed on Beta: Stuck in the middle of the dungeon

cant maximise the x2 at reset as i dont have keys to use as I havent been able to play to collect any
  15. Fixed on Beta: Stuck in the middle of the dungeon

has done same to me exactly as above plus what about all thew teeth lost because of buying health that i used diamonds to pay for all that has now been lost because of the reset