• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Gunder Gunderson

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

No no no more money. This is to greedy. I quit beta now.
  2. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I am Plunderella ^^
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

"top tier fighters don't fight 10-30K, they farm it." total nonsense.
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

You look jealous of my 9k fights. You want me to be slowed down because you don't have that much time. But what happens to the card then? She is dead. Players like me keep the map alive and ensure that the casual players have something to fight at all. The only real problem in GBG is being...
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

A good thing for what? I have a lot of time and am looking for entertainment. If I can only do 200 fights a day, the game will be too boring for me. In the current GBG on the live servers I have 9k fights. I plan, build and defend a ccheckerboard. There is always something to do. The other...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

"helps small guild" ... to achieve what? active players get bored and leave the gbg, small guilds achieve what? there is no "farming without attrition" for most active players. only a handful of selfish players is farming without attrition. All changes are ok, attrition reduction is bad...
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

"Snapshot on a live server" I didn`t see this^^ Yes, GBG can be boring on the live servers even now. With the changes it becomes even more boring. The changes to the headquarters are great. The new buildings are ok. The costs are too high. The changes to attrition are bad and unnecessary. The...
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

"Everyone plays calmly. " In other words, boring...
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

increase the lock after capture to 12 hours every problem solved, GG will be fun again
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

if it is a big guild , this number is low. I have 80 fights in 6 min, if i am lazy. so, you need 6 players to reach 540 fights in 6 min. If you are slower, optimize your Movements. Focus on the buttons.
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Does a province have 200% more victory points if you set up 2 fortified guild command posts? Or is there an upper limit for each province?
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Did someone record the GBG and put it online?
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

"eventually adjust or postpone any of our original plans, including the GBG changes" strategic retreat without losing face ^^ No changes needed. It's the players' fault if they can't fit into strong guilds and then only lose. Join a strong guild, be a team-player, have fun --> problem solved.
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

its over. this will never go live
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

The demands of the after-work players will make the guild battles boring for all players. They will then get their cozy clicks. No thinking. No planning. No fun. I am already demotivated by the fact that such changes are being considered at all. I've taken my activity in the guild battles down...