• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by griaxe

1. griaxe

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

i have an idea to make GBG a bit more exciting and bring some sort of strategy to it and some sort of randomness.... what if every reset time an unpassable barrier would appear between 2 random sectors (lets say 6 of them for an example) and stay there for 24 hrs until next reset.. guilds would...
  2. griaxe

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

casual players dont make money for INNO... let them quit if they cannot handle plundering... where is this world coming to when people cannot suck it up and change their game play instead of whining or quitting? I say let them quit... there are more cut throat games out there ( like Tribal Wars...
  3. griaxe

Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

I think simplicity in User Interface is a key of any game... not many gaming companies understand that or master that... There is no need in all those ship, buildings, ports, towers, etc outside of our city space in order to enter a certain game feature... I think making a simple , clever and...
  4. griaxe

Rejected New/More Guild Flags

YES! !ts been 5 years or so since we got new Guild Flags... and not the free crap.. we need high quality premium flags...
  5. griaxe

Feedback GBG Improvements Part 2

Awesome! Thank you.
  6. griaxe

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

what are the current stats of lvl 6,7,8? screenshots anyone? thx
  7. griaxe

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

:confused: oh my.....
  8. griaxe

is Mars Ore Synthesizer plunderable?
  9. griaxe

Hmmm...the more I look at units the more I lean towards keep using Sentinels in fights. They are only 100 attack and 100 defense weaker then Hover Hammers (flyers) but they have range 8 wich will give them superiority over any other SAB units ... Artillery ( AKA best SAAB unit) won't hit them...
  10. griaxe

players who hunt Fps for their own benefit should pass on this building then (go hunt event buildings) .. this is not for you but for active gilds which seek ways to be better as a WHOLE guild..
  11. griaxe

SoH was designed to be mainly a "guild" building so i totally agree that it should not have a lot of FPs but have more guild benefits.. Guild power must increase +50 with each consecutive level and goods at least +10.. so it would make sense to have SoH at lvl 8 giving 650 power (SAM era) and 80...
  12. griaxe

how much Guild Power was added per level?
  13. griaxe

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

why wouldnt bigger guilds have more HQ moves? like 1-3 players guilds would have only 1 move per 24 hrs.. 80 members guilds have every 4 hrs..
  14. griaxe

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Suggest to make only 2 or 3 recalculating times per day ( every 12 or 8 hrs). The maps will be more stable this way. 4 hr periods are way too short for serious planning or defending.
  15. griaxe

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Addition to my Virgo suggestion: IF the 2nd (gradual) wave is implemented for city defence then in order to make it less shocking for an attacker it could have only 50% of the defender’s total defence bonus ... just a thought :)