• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Goldilocks

1. Feedback Winter Event 2021

Thank you. But I think, you posted the wrong picture.
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2021

Thank you :) Do you keep updating that file?
  3. Feedback Winter Event 2021

What are the rewards for the calendar? I have missed most of them, but got some parts of master keys. Is there a way, to know what is behind the doors?
  4. Feedback Winter Event 2021

Same here. So I won't bother with those. Althoug they do look cute in the background.
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2021

Are you sure? I got the daily prize, but no reindeer.
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2021

Never mind the prizes. How do get a reindeer?
  7. Feedback Winter Event 2021

How do we get the reindeer? I thought, they come with the daily prize as there is a PLUS sign between the prize and a reindeer? I just got the daily, but no reindeer in sight? Is it hiding somewhere?
  8. Fixed on Beta: Pumpkins Don't give Prizes

That is always the first thing I try, when something goes wrong. But it did not help. And of course it would happen when there is a chance to win the Dark Doorway.
  9. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

That did not help, I tried it for both instances.
  10. Fixed on Beta: Pumpkins Don't give Prizes

Same happened to me: I picked up a sticker, it does not show on the calendar. I picked up a pumkin - and no prize appeared and it is not in the inventory either. The light bulb after those two was picked up normal and it was added to the total. FF 91.02
  11. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

I picked up a sticker and a pumkin - and no prize appeared. The light bulb was picked up normal and it was added to the total. I know it is only a game, but it's still disappointing, when a prize doesn't appear. :(
  12. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Oh, I did. But with the help of good guild mates, one can advance quite quickly. But that needs a guild, where the 'Biggies' look after and help the 'Littles'. That by the way, what to look for in a guild is another thing I did not know, when I started playing. But yes, all that takes time...
  13. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

My conclusion: Apart from the quests, boring - very boring. But hey, it's summer, it's hot, so it's okay...ish. For newbies this is frustrating. When you just started playing FOE and are in Bronze or perhaps Iron the quests are really, really hard. Especially when, at that time, you have no...
  14. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

I know that and I don't really mind, I've been playing long enough to get hooked and be patient. I was just thinking about new players, who will get really discouraged and quit playing.
  15. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

I've been playing FOE since about Christmas, reaching Industrial Age in my main town. Two days ago, I learned there is a beta section, where one can try things early, so here I am. The Summer Event is okay, BUT.... How does a player from BA do the quest, where you have to fight a medium seize...