• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Girl on Fire 1004

1. Girl on Fire 1004

Spoiler New Gbg background

Wow…what a cool idea…making GBG a totally “blind” round showing only colors instead of guild names…until the end of GBG..wouldn’t this just upset whole servers who have “hate” relationships just because of the guild name? Just this one thing would make it difficult for 2 strong alliance guilds...
  2. Girl on Fire 1004

Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

Thank you for responding! I am not sure I can get a “race” together on Beta! It’s so slow there in GBG! BUT…thank you I will pass it along to my guild member who was ready to quit the game entirely as a result of this
  3. Girl on Fire 1004

Fixed on Beta: Guild battlegrounds: poor performance on mobile app & old PCs on massive attacks

Is this being worked on?? Whenever there is a “race” it is a ridiculous lag between one battle and the next. I also have a guild member who gets completely locked out when we are racing to win a sector