• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Gerbil

1. Gerbil

Fixed on Beta: Powered Asteroids Quest - tooltip incorrect [Rewarded]

The tooltip for this quest states that Underground Reactor is a Residential build, but is a Life Support zz, if worthy of reward, please
  2. Gerbil

Challenge 1

A = 1 B = 3 C = 4 zz please
  3. Gerbil

Not A Bug: Guild Battlegrounds - incorrect rewards given

Ah, thanks CrashBoom. In light of that, I would like to introduce the game authors to the > symbol. >9 is less ambiguous than 9+. To me, 9+ says 'you have 9 more' not 'more than 9'.
  4. Gerbil

Not A Bug: Guild Battlegrounds - incorrect rewards given

I have searched and cannot find this, but sorry if a repeat. The personal reward (this week) for GB is stated as 65 fragments of SoH but I get (each time, not just this week) far fewer - this week just 9. Is this a bug, or am i misunderstanding what the reward is meant to be (and if I am, can...
  5. Gerbil

Not A Bug: Reconstruction error

Some of it is new stuff, but it includes a Shrine of Awe from Arctic Future, which I placed Ages ago. Let me know if you need a full list.
  6. Gerbil

Colony Expansion Icon colour...

/sigh Did you fail to see the joke in my reply or are you just stirring things? EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-05-16 - replaced inappropriate word.
  7. Gerbil

Well,now you know better - please consult with me before saying anything further :p
  8. Gerbil

Well, this suggestion is for those of us who do.
  9. Gerbil

Oh yeah...more than four colours! wow, what a silly boy I am.
  10. Gerbil

Well, there is sense to it: visual distinction for one type of expansion from another. It's why they have the icons - to distinguish things that are not the same, one from another. The normal (Earth) expansion is not the same as the Mars colony expansion as one goes to your Earth city (the...
  11. Gerbil

The City expansion icon is a green waffle but for the Mars Colony it should be red.
  12. Gerbil

Not A Bug: Reconstruction error

City screen...click on Build...click on Reconstruction - then the bug occurs: Loads of buildings get grabbed up without being clicked on or dragged over. Repeats every time. Have dragged off to edge of city and tried and it still occurs. 1.152.94197c6294b (26.04.2019 9:23) Edit: After...
  13. Gerbil

Rejected Suggestion: Option to not visit city after victory (Never Plunder option)

I would suggest a separate post for this annoying issue.