• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Gamer2412

1. Citing a cited message "steals" the citation.

When a message is a reply to another message a citation appears above the answer. If I now reply to this message the original message loses the citation and only in the new reply a citation occurs. The citation reappears if the message itself is replied to again.
  2. Forwarded Add polls to the message system

There should be multiple alternatives. One vote per player should be enough. Nice to have but not needed. The is no need for an end date, this can be done individually by the poll creator. Private votes/public results
  3. Forwarded Add polls to the message system

@CrashBoom , @Darrth Eugene Vader3 We had a poll system in the guild internal forums, which were removed some week ago. I want something like this be available again, because from time to time it would be helpful to do a poll in the guild.
  4. Forwarded Add polls to the message system

I'm missing a possibility to add polls in guild messages as an guild leader.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Now the bug is reimplemented ;)
  6. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

It looks now for me like the issue is solved now.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Not fixed the issue, still having the problems. Also tested in a browser that I never used before for the game.
  8. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Still no progress
  9. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

It works for me when using the important button, instead of the favourite button. I have no favourites... So perhaps you need to use a button where some messages are in...
  10. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I think that is mainly the major critics this time. What I am missing most is the comparison to the neighbors. Because the "fight" against the neighbors is only many levels, not only with battles, but also by not helping or helping with GBs. Battles against neighbors was only one facet in the...
  11. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Does not work for me... So currently no possibility to read the messages.
  12. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Gave it a try, could not see a real progress to the first try (except the matchmaking). Bury this feature! It is not worth being part of the game. There is no advantage of playing PvP Tower against GBG or GEx.
  13. Fixed on Beta: The graphics, are all wrong

Even after clearing the cache the problem remains. Yesterday I was not hit by the problem, but today. Also some members of my guild had the problem yesterday, it was also solved yesterday and today it occurs to them again...
  14. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

This bug also occurs in guild messages and when goods are attached
  15. Implemented Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator!

The indicator could also be a little bit less obvious... E.g. changing the view of a town with degraded buildings if a player was not online for some time...