• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Fury the Avenger

1. Feedback Settlement Updates

So goods production got 25% nerf in all existing settlement. That was "compensated" by less goods needed according to the announcement. But the actual reduction is less than 5%, not enough to compensate. The change in initial position open area of Polynesian is just very annoying. Didn't add...
  2. Discussion Beta & live new events / features start

There were a lot of bugs in the mobile version. Maybe because they didn't actually gave us any time to actually test it. Bugs do include text that were outright lies. But since no one that play only mobile had the option to see the bug happen on beta (went to live before even one incursion was...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

I don't see any change in daily quest. Is't there supposed to be an option that give event coin (or ticket)?
  4. New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

If I understand correctly in GbG guild leader can see who violate a stop sign. That should also be included, if true in GbG.
  5. Quantum Incursions update

Ten seconds to one minute would be enough. 5 to 10 minute would add a big delay in the notification itself making it much less useful.
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The increment is small. So whenever needed use coin and supplies for additional troops. I don't concentrate on decoration until day 7 to 9 because with 120%-150% you do not need to if your guild is slow enough. This setting will produce over 300k coins and supplies, so you should be able to...
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I use Flotte's guide. Then change all houses with villas and every 2 tailors with a goat farm, slowly. You need 5 arches for the villas, so an additional expansion. This is the map I aim for (+ one expansion with 5th Arch!) The 10 villas bring the hourly action points to 7000 (= two action...
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I don't usually spend diamond (the beta free one) on event, but I did spend it on that winter event. Because from previous event I know that calendar CANNOT be completed without diamonds. I wanted to see how many diamonds it costed. (There is a very small chance of doing it without diamond, but...
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm on page 46. No diamond nor money spend. After a point the pass does NOT repeat the initial pages. It repeat the last 2 pages (which have many more shards/medals than the first 2!) BUT my guild doesn't reach high level (usually our max is 4-5). So I can get a lot of progress on low...
  10. Discussion Self aid kit

What I do is after most completed cultural settlement I do 2 fast partial run of Polynesian to recover a couple of finish all supplies consumed during rival. We don't need to generate one a day. A couple every 1 or 2 weeks should be enough to cover what Rival is consuming. (The 12 hours...
  11. Quantum Incursions update

I paid attention this time and I got 1 notification for each production building I have (and none for houses). It should be one notification only and for both production and houses. This is not like cultural settlement where houses are not that important. Here houses production is as important...
  12. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Thunderdrake Citadel!

I'm pretty sure there is more than one diamond game going on at the same time. So more than 6 guild in each season can be in the top 3 spot. I have no idea of how many. But you might be able to estimate it based on how frequently you get the same opposing guild in diamond. New faces cannot be...
  13. Discussion Forcing users to register on Discord to read official messages

Well... whoever wrote that has some difficulty with English. Probably not his/her native language. High risk does not mean you have to spend coin to win. It should mean you can still win without spending coin but you chances are very slim, that would be high risk. I would contest the "improved...
  14. Quantum Incursions update

Today I observer a strange, undesirable, but not a bug way the qi settlement production completed push notification is being sent. I received multiple notification (I think 4) for settlement production completed in the same minute. I suppose this is because I have around 15 building and when I...
  15. Feedback Quantum Incursions

This is incorrect. Action is added every hour (not every day!). You get 5000 action every hour (+ any bonus from your houses in settlement). If your bar is full it will not generate more action at the hour (exactly like fp that is generated hourly). If you have no house and you action is at 0...