• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by frogmoor

1. Pathfinder

Path 4= Juber Path 3 name =? Rosy Snose Path 2 name = ? S'no Cat Path 1 name = ? Snoway
  2. Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

The graphics are very pretty, will have to trust the judgement of others about the stats. The gaming aspect seems VERY thin in this....? I was pressing buttons, waiting for the game to start, and that seems to be all there is. So it's just about getting enough character points to win a thing...
  3. Discussion Guilds

Thanks, have a bit more of an idea of what I am letting myself in for!
  4. Discussion Guilds

I apologise if this is something that is asked a lot in the forum but it has just occurred for me so would like to ask people's opinions. My own understanding of guild membership is that, no matter how relaxed the guild, a basic level of membership manners is to visit daily (unless access to...
  5. Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

Water is already a strong feature in my city, so looks like this will develop further!
  6. Player trading implausibly high amounts of goods

Thanks folks, that is pretty comprehensive! Not sure I entirely understand it all yet, but will study your replies and see how I can translate it to where I am now
  7. Player trading implausibly high amounts of goods

In my guild there is a player currently trading several pages of goods in large quantities. I looked at their city to see what might be generating such huge quantities and couldn't see how it might be happening, they have no manufacturing buildings. They have medium to high level attack GB's...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Nope, reconstruction mode still a problem!

when in reconstruction mode, randomly unable to place buildings etc, areas redded out
  9. Fixed on Beta: Tavern not refreshing

Have now refreshed game again and it seems to have cleared, as has the problem I had in reconstruction mode yesterday. Thanks team!
  10. Fixed on Beta: Tavern not refreshing

After having collected from tavern, it did not reset. Waited overnight to see if it reset when rebooting system, but no change. Need it to collect doubloons for summer event.
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Now the Wildlife event is more or less over, just have to confirm as a newbie to the beta platform I REALLY enjoyed it. Have read a lot of the quibbles and don't know if the enjoyment was increased from resulting tweaks, but the feeling of autonomy and flexibility the format gave me as a player...
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

13. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I think the Wildlife Event is a good idea to capture new players. As it is framed at the moment it kicks in early in the development of a new land and introduces lots of new elements in a exciting way, giving lots of forge points, coins etc at that moment when the new player is most keen to get...