• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Freela

1. Insufficient Privileges

What is the point of having a Forum account in beta, if i have "insufficient privileges" to post about the event?
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

such touching faith in Inno's love and caring
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

GBG was just about the only feature of Forge of Empires that wasn't 100% pre-programmed or else random. Player creativity, strategizing and team work (not to mention spending) actually affected the outcome of GBG Every other part of the game amounts to sitting in front of a slot machine pulling...
  4. Feedback Castle System

Can't find anything in the Official Castle explanations that give a clear account of what my "streak" is, why it matters and what it does. Reading the posts from last July, it seems as if the "streak" is the countdown which gives you less and less Castle points per fight/nego. The streak ending...
  5. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

This is the first time i have ever had to spend diamonds to complete all the upgrades of an event. Had to replenish my Pots 2 or 3 times and even so i barely made all the upgrades. I won't be doing this in my main server
  6. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

It used to always be possible to at least get full upgrades to the Event building without spending diamonds. It no longer seems possible to do so, judging by how many upgrades have been received this far into the event. Same thing happened with the Forge Event. This makes them not even worth...
  7. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

Why doesn't Inno make an Event that's actually FUN for a change. There aren't enough calendar stickers or enough toys. The daily event chance is very low. Everything is so obviously designed to frustrate you so that you will spend diamonds in the hope of just getting past it. The Archeology...