• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ffblackice

1. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I have at least 5 quests to buy FPs, I have another one yesterday.
  2. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I think there are too many quests of buying FPs.
  3. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Oh, I will need to up my era, thanks.
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Why I didn't see the new settlement on beta server?
  5. Feedback Halloween 2020

Only won 1 daily special during the whole event, the chance is much lower than previous events, not sure it was purely bad luck, or some other adjustment? Event build is very good, compact size with FPs and attack boost.
  6. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

Is the issue fixed yet? I can not use swap threads.
  7. Feedback Halloween 2020

Quest # 25, request to resolve 5 encounters in GE, but GE isn't opened yet. Timing issue?
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

kept defeating same guy again and again, is it a bug?
  9. Feedback Fall Event 2020

2 days left, even I selected event ingredients in all the daily challenge, I think there are around 20 starts short on the grand prize for the last upgrade, I will need to keep in apprentice league for the last upgrade - the last hope. I don't think I will play this event in live server if I...
  10. Feedback Fall Event 2020

looks like I should wait until the last day to rush all the baking. I suddenly got 6 pumpkin today, 2 from event quest, 2 from daily quest, 2 from incidents.
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

I found even I won't do anything but just setup a deference army, I can get some reward every week, which is not too bad.
  12. Feedback Fall Event 2020

What can I do now? looks like use diamond is the only option?
  13. Feedback PvP Arena

keep the old PvP from tower, and add the new PvP feature, a real tournament, manual controlled fight, which should also separate with era, otherwise there is no chance to win in lower era.
  14. Feedback Fall Event 2020

looks like I received some free diamonds at the beginning of the event?
  15. Feedback Fall Event 2020

As long as you have 4 IA production buildings, 7800 supplies shouldn't be a problem. I have more than enough in IA.