• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Felair

1. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Okay so fighting is out of the question as an end of age player on my main non beta world(120/233 bonus at the moment), unless I invest quite some space and/or FP (if I build def GBs). Which does not seem worth it at all. +20% Forge Point Collection of the main prize does not apply to GB's or...
  2. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

There is literally nothing in this update that has to go live asap because something is broken beyond use at the moment. I really don't get this strict adherence to these scheduled updates. It's a terrible way to treat customers and in my opinion proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that no one...
  3. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

We have removed the possibility to whisper other players directly Does this mean the functionality is going to be removed for everyone now? Instead of it only being usable on the browser version? I was rather hoping to get a solution for the whispers ending up in a black hole when messaging...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Guild Expedition - attack and defense bonus in Venus age

Already made a bug report on the NL forums but for reference, these are the numbers on the regular server NL3 at the moment: 49 338% 50 338% 51 360% 52 398% 53 360% 54 360% 55 398% 56 443% 57 398% 58 728% 59 728% 60 532% 61 728% 62 443% 63 443% 64 532%
  5. Delay when aborting quests

I get it, it was a while back, don't know what changed between then and now. Maybe some personnel changes, who knows but there was a time when they actually improved the speed because of feedback(after the initially broke it iirc) "In response to player feedback, we looked into options for...
  6. Feedback New Items in the Antiques Dealer

Are there any plans to remove obsolete items? The table keeps growing and growing and the chance you get what you want becomes smaller with every item that is added.