• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Fearghas Mor Mac Earca

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Given that the championship is currently only available in diamond league a couple of things I'm not certain on: what happens if you join diamond league part way through a championship and what happens if you have one bad matchup and end up demoted to platinum for a single round then return to...
  2. Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

With the upgrade to the Butterfly set stats I think it's been easy to look at the overall boost and viability of the set. However, I am not sure all the individual pieces really work (even if they do allow for good layouts). In particular, the Marigold Patch just seems fundamentally weak...
  3. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

I know I have commented on this previously, but I feel the need to really stress the imbalance in this event compared to pretty much every other event when it comes to acquiring upgrades for previous year's buildings. There are three factors that play into this: firstly there are significantly...
  4. Contact Support: Google Play Login not working on Beta

Just to note, without having to contact support, this was fixed in 1.223.7, so not an issue anymore.
  5. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

My main issue with this event is the difficulty in obtaining selection kits for the previous years' Druid Temple and Celtic Forest. With only a chance at the end of each settlement, which you then also have to spend pots of gold to obtain even if it is there, you are realistically looking at a...
  6. Contact Support: Google Play Login not working on Beta

The Google Play Login feature on the Android App does not currently appear to be working when attempting to log in to the beta server. This occurs in version 1.222 At the current time when logging into the live server I can connect by either manually entering my username and password or by...