• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by faramir

1. Discussion Levels to Event Buildings Final vs Penultimate

I don't know English, so it's translated via google. the fact that I don't like this event, because the dream of getting the main building is a lottery. a small mistake is enough and I can wave at the complete building. this year's main building is a disaster. though last year wasn't any...
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

cancel battlefield changes. how i don't understand who may want the old cb when the new one is much better and with better rewards. I hope you don't fix it and you don't mess it up. stop changing battlefields and just leave the new better version. or, as I mentioned, upgrade the statue of honor...
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

the new building is so great that the statue of honor will only end at the antique shop. and I would compare this alternation to the alternation of a trabant with a bnw or a mercedes. or, as those maps alternate, let them enhance the statues of honor. for example, let them attack the defense of...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

I really liked the new cb. therefore, I do not understand the rotation. the new version is a great building. and because of her I don't understand the rotation. why not give it up permanently? few fragments can be recovered from that new building, and it will slow down even more when rotated...