• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Fairy Lily

1. Fairy Lily

Spoiler Endless Tower

I actually love that theres more stuff to do, you can pick and choose what you prefer to do! Im looking forward to seeing what this tower will actually do
  2. Fairy Lily

2020 FoE Soccer Cup

Well so far it hasnt been possible, unless they changed the dynamics of it so it would work with both ends somehow...
  3. Fairy Lily

2020 FoE Soccer Cup

Or is it possible its just doing that to show that it can go however far possible before it connects to the other end?
  4. Fairy Lily

Fall Event 2019

Any further update on anything pertaining to this event? I always enjoy the fall event so I'm very much looking forward to this one.
  5. Fairy Lily

Soccer Event

I want all of them! So pretty!
  6. Fairy Lily

Space Age Mars

I just read that link. It's only a suggestion to Inno it's not actually anything from Inno management.
  7. Fairy Lily

Feedback Daily Challenges

The 24 times 8 hour quest is ridiculous!!!!! And almost impossible... not a good quest. Plus the chests are getting really repetitive! The only time they were updated was to add in the fragments, nothing else has ever been added or adjusted in them except some percentage. It's time to review the...
  8. Fairy Lily

Feedback Guild Expeditions

Honestly I think at this point people are only playing GE for the crowns for the guild, fps, diamonds, sacred sky watches and terrace farms. The remainder of the prizes are really not that great and would need a look over since so much time has passed.
  9. Fairy Lily

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 19th November

I agree with the post above, the blurry effect on mobile is awful! It causes serious eye Irritation and is causing me headaches. I can't be the only one being affected like that by the new effect. It is awful, please do something about it!!!
  10. Fairy Lily

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

So far the Orca is the most adorable little thing about the new feature!!! The actual process of getting through the Vikings research, collecting coins, growing the village, is extremely tedious and slow. I am typically a fan of all new additions, but for once I agree this is too slow and I am...
  11. Fairy Lily

Vikings Arriving in FoE?

That clears up things but now I'm even more curious as to how this will function....and as to how many more hours a day I will be playing
  12. Fairy Lily

Feedback Remove "Complete with diamonds" when placing another building

...more than a few... :oops::oops::oops:
  13. Fairy Lily

Feedback Daily Challenges

As we get all kinds of new items throughout the year, shouldn't DCs be updated to add in New treasure boxes to choose from? It seems like they are stuck in last year summer and have since not improved...
  14. Fairy Lily

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

I think he meant in general the gbs that produce goods.... like fod and rfp, do they produce future goods in VF?