• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by EzraYugi

1. Fantasy GB Wish List

Name: The Bastille Age: Colonial Construction Costs: 300 Porcelain, 250 Paper, 350 Coffee, 400 Wire, 100 Tar, plus 60 FPs to finish Level 0. Size: 4x6 Connection: Road connection required. Production Bonus: Penal Unit Same as Traz Passive Bonus: Revolution Upon collection - Either...
  2. AID ALL

One thing I did notice - If you get a blueprint while aiding, you aren't told which BP you get
  3. Fantasy GB Wish List

Name: Forbidden City Age: Virtual Future, as the VF GBs are both inspired by East Asian buildings, as well as many of the other normal buildings from that era. Construction Costs: 350 of each VF good Size: 6x4 Connection: Road connection required. Production Bonus: Custom Unit - Terracotta...
  4. Discussion New Ideas

Just simply, on the side of the screen, a little icon that pops up and says "+1 BP"? Interesting!
  5. Fantasy GB Wish List

Complicated but fun!
  6. Spoiler 2021 Halloween Event

I've come up with assumptions for sizes. Teacups (top): 2x3, caravan (second): 3x1, wheel of fortune (third): 2x1, spire (fourth): 3x4, entrance (bottom): 5x2.
  7. Spoiler Spring Event 2021

1 day 12 hours to go...
  8. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

It stands for Heads-Up Display
  9. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Ouch
  10. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Like OF?
  11. Rejected Show Actual Amount of Stockpiled Shamrocks in St. Paddy's Event

Proposal: In the Saint Patrick's Day event, the stockpiled shamrocks on either side of the river is shown as, for example, 10.4M. My idea is that it should show, for example, 10,492,003 shamrocks when you hover over it with the mouse cursor. Visual Aids:
  12. Fantasy GB Wish List

This time we have a futuristic GB Name: The Time Machine Age: Space Age Jupiter. Event: Released on S.A.J. era Construction costs: 800 of each S.A.J. goods. Size: 5x5 Design: Description: The Time Machine was originally a concept in a novel by H.G. Wells, and today it stands in your city...
  13. Rejected Virtual Age Mini Game and Electronic Betting Tournament

Two points here: A) Not everyone has a Space Carrier and B) You also said, So not everyone will have access to it on Monday
  14. Do Not Suggest Military Academies

And mods, please don't move this to DNS. As @Bellasaurus said, it would be nice to discuss this, so please just move it to Discussions.
  15. Do Not Suggest Military Academies

I agree. I literally only clicked on this because I reformatted the same idea on US forum. Still, I support the idea.