• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Artubar

1. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: 1.243 bugs... multiple

Little addition: 9) In the friends tavern - tavern boost, the green "Activate" button stays green (instead of gray / inactive) the whole time (even if the boost is currently active); clicking on it fails silently.
  2. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: 1.243 bugs... multiple

I can confirm #3 (town hall history actions) and #5 (inventory locks) - the backgrounds of the buttons are always orange. While the second is... unfamiliar, the first one is a really bad bug (when you're used to aid via town hall). Hard reload / disabling cache doesn't help. As for the others...
  3. Artubar

Pathfinder

Path 4 (Positions) 1: Ubernose 2: Meowber 3: Ginger Faker (somehow, that nose reminds me of ginger ^^)
  4. Artubar

Not A Bug: "Solve any other quest" is not triggered by daily quest.

uhm... that's sad... in the past, I felt like a noble knight on my daily quest, and now I'm a mere task manager... ctrl-alt-del. Ok, no bug then ;)
  5. Artubar

Not A Bug: "Solve any other quest" is not triggered by daily quest.

This task from the event quest line did't complete when I finished the Daily Challenge quest:
  6. Artubar

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

We had quite some events with collection quest lines by now, and you still didn't manage to provide an "already ongoing" indicator there? I take it for granted that you're not stupid; but that leaves only the option that you don't care much about your players... or is there any explanation I...
  7. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Remove friend / reject friend request broken

Already reported in the beta app section, but since it affects the browser too: You can't remove an existing or new friend from the friend list anymore; the server confirms the action (and so the client removes the portrait), but after a reload the deleted players are back again.
  8. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Remove friends not working

Same here… it also applies to rejecting an incoming request (which is not surprising, because it is the same request as for deleting an existing one) /edit: oops... didn't realize that I took the wrong turn into the App section - my report is about the browser version, but since it seems tobe a...
  9. Artubar

Production buildings menu new arrows

… something like that that auto-play switch on yuutuube would be great… If turned on, it jumps to the next production building building - minus the zoom / pan (Basically not bad when just starting the same productions all over he city) If turned off, it behaves like the old style window - it...
  10. Artubar

I have built my blacksmiths on both sides of one dead end road, and I switch this quest lane on and off by (re)moving the first street tile at the road's beginning. I use this method for quite some years now - because I can deal perfectly well with a "no street connection" icon, but not with a...
  11. Artubar

Jeeez... I asked for a screenshot, and got the whole thing on live!??? ;) Ok, all in all not a bad feature, but I fully agree with I'd really love to hear the explanation from the person* who thought the zoom feature would be a great idea. Maybe this person never had an own city bigger than...
  12. Artubar

Could somebody having those arrows post some screenshots, please?
  13. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Seems to work again! (No further experiments before the weekend, please! )
  14. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Resolved?? While it was working again yesterday afternoon / evening, it's totally messed up again. - Guild showing only 3 topics; trick with important filter does work, but preview messages are partially wrong (showing much older messages or even from other threads - Social & Official...
  15. Artubar

Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

Sorry to disappoint you - I have no further info, since that's not my city, I just stumbled upon the carriage when checking the city of a friendship request. I don't have the slightest signs of Plus in my account ^^ @damianadam2: Sorry again, I don't know anymore, I had to decline the FR due to...