• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Exallia

1. Exallia

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Thanks for confirming, need to build the Space Carrier to speed things up xD
  2. Exallia

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I have to say, I'm currently in Future Era since last year (or around that) and now I have an urge to get my ass on this era.. it's really beautiful o_O although i need to farm like a maniac to be able to bypass 5 eras xDDDDDDD
  3. Exallia

Feedback Winter Event 2020

@Dudettas according to Tanmay11's post the buildings is 3x5, not 5x3 as stated in the announcement :D
  4. Exallia

Spoiler Next Settlement

Interesting fact, so now there is a good chance to have a mandatory Era rule upon accessing future settlements?
  5. Exallia

Spoiler new city environment buildings

pure love at the guild expedition one o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
  6. Exallia

2020 Summer Event

Summer Event 2019 was on July 3rd therefore around that :p
  7. Exallia

2020 Summer Event

Maybe I'm wrong, but it gives me an 5x6 size impression :?
  8. Exallia

2020 Summer Event

@Marti III let's just hope they bring a new mechanic, as this one is a big pain when it comes to daily specials :(
  9. Exallia

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

I have 8 TFs in my city, 2 of them were obtained via the final chest of GE4, 2 of them via the relics and the rest via final chest of GE3* :p
  10. Exallia

Spice up GE

That would be something :eek:
  11. Exallia

2020 Spring Event

Uhhhh marvelous, if somebody from CE or around that era could tell me what the stats of Hanami Bridge are would be awesome :D Thanks in advance! <3
  12. Exallia

2020 Archaeology Event

Or maybe 4x3
  13. Exallia

2020 Archaeology Event

^ Most likely :D
  14. Exallia

2020 Archaeology Event

woot?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  15. Exallia

2020 Spring Event

^ Can't wait for the Pagoda, i need 3 more upgrades to make a 2nd one. Maybe with a bit of luck I'll manage a 3rd one :D