• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by estrid

1. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

Also, to get enough of rupias in the beginning was a struggle when the timing was 4h's. It was possible to collect those 5 times during the 16hr day. Now, the timing is not so crucial, but impossible to collect more than 4 times during a day. They haven't adjusted the amounts of bhavan what the...
  2. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

I was doing Mughals when the change came active. The settlement I was working on was finished. I started a new one, but some fragments of the previous are still there: The last task is there and the progression bar is not shown, it just tells that I have done 6 tasks -which I haven't with the...
  3. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I liked that, too. Now that the quests started with fight and alternating with negotiations, it went the way I don't prefer. I like to negotiate first, because those are easier to do it. Especially it is nicer to fight those 4th, 8th and so on spots...But maybe this order was intentional to make...
  4. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I fought to the end and the last GE task autocompleted. Then there is some quests that requires fighting. I'm protesting, because the reward of one of these is 8 attempt tokens which are totally useless at that point
  5. Feedback New Challenges await you!

This is ridiculous... The Rival who appeared today had lots of guests that required either fighting or negotiating on GE. After doing all these I'm in the end of the whole thing. (Level 5 completely done) And then the task 28 gives me 8 attempts of GE... for what??? Besides, there is one typo...
  6. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

At least the ticket I made is still open, so there is still a glimpse of hope that it get fixed this week ?
  7. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I have something sold there... Besides, they say that the new event has a task to deal with AD
  8. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Okay, this is the second day after holiday and my antiques dealer is still not working
  9. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I did the same because of the first replier I thought it's just me ---they answered that they will correct it asap next week To me, it's rather annoying, because there is this exclamation mark indicating that my trade is ready. Find myself clicking it all the time
  10. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Antiques Dealer won't open today, what's happened? --and if clicked, the whole game freezes until refreshed (browser)
  11. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

On the other hand, I used gem mine on purpose although I had energy left. There was a lvl 1 piece on the board and I hoped to get a glass shard out of the mine -and I did! Cleared the board saving lots of energy for the next one.
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Why is fighting is buggy? It suddenly stops, that is when I have done some attack, it doesn't do anything about it for quite some time... And if I click something, it says internal error and reloads the game. Then it asks, if I want to continue combat, and I sure do. Sometimes it displays what I...
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Doh! Shouldn't have used so much for extra space in the settlement then
  14. Feedback Quantum Incursions

No more extra shards??
  15. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Something doesn't add up here: I have 125 citizens according to the left upper corner. I were able to build a tailor which requests 50 citizens. But I cannot sell a roof tile house which occupies 50 citizens. --- I counted the buildings. The houses give 500 citizens, the other buildings take 475...