• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by -Emperor-

1. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I do not know what Inno wants to hear from us now, when none of us can imagine what will be in these perks and what should we comment on here? If the new function is based on the principle of pay me 100 € and you will be #1, then everything will fail...
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Inno can introduce another 1000 changes to GbG, but if they do not fight cheating and macros, then these changes are in vain, one guild will always win everywhere and everyone...
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2023

I don't think there will be adjustments, the most they can make new nerf of event building and increase the amount of money for the golden chest...
  4. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Inno has once again released a shameful event in which without 15€ you are nobody and nothing... Here again there is no chance to collect at least 9 levels of a building without diamonds, as it was years earlier. As for doubloons from incidents in general, it's funny, I received only 5 doubloons...
  5. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

The disappointment of this year.. InnoGames with a spoiled anniversary event, level 5 GE and.. GbG.
  6. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Today they are very high, and tomorrow... a new nerf, as it was in the event ;)
  7. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Inno bureaucrats just have a talent for spoiling everything, I've already forgotten when I had to rejoice in their changes. Soon they will start demand to pay € for each improvement of the building separately, and not just for the last level...
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Inno just cowardly does not announce this on a live server and so far bypasses this topic, shelving it, but the consequences of nerf are inevitable in any case (that it will end in collapse)... lol
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It's time for us to hear an official statement from Inno about nerf, or, as always, they will write their childish excuse... not enough datao_O LoL!
  10. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Will this event last 52 days ? Almost 2 months of this boredom.. :confused:
  11. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

This time Inno has surpassed itself, now you have to pay for the construction of the event, I definitely won't do it, because this nonsense is not worth a cent... I guess what changes they will make to GbG after nerf, now the entrance there will be paid and each fight will cost $... :rolleyes:
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I wouldn't be so naive, most likely Inno will announce to us that they are abandoning the idea of nerf#1 and will launch a new nerf#2, which will become even worse, and it will be tested until the next 2024 (collect new data)... lol
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think Inno is pretending that we don't understandthat this is just their childish excuse why they don't want to introduce this misunderstanding to live servers, the reason is one - their profit will come to naught due to the loss of interest of players in the game, as it happens on the beta...
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I have a feeling that this announcement will be in force for another 2 years.. lol On beta, in principle, the balance of power has not changed because of this change.. the big guilds still own the entire map and just wait for hours until the little ones can take something away from them...So...
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I also want it to be launched on other servers and watch Inno suffer a terrible fiasco.. After that, FoE's fate will be in jeopardy..