• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Emberguard

1. Emberguard

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

But you are never using 300% at any point in that, only 185% at most
  2. Emberguard

Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

Ok. What would you personally consider strong for a building that contains goods (in regards to just the goods portion)? Assuming you mean personal inventory and not guild treasury Mystic tavern never reaches 280%
  3. Emberguard

Feedback Quantum Incursions

But aren't you also able to choose which one your Guild goes for?
  4. Emberguard

forum link missing

It's 100% intended. If you want to continue to see the forums the best thing you can do is encourage other players to use it. The more activity the forums have (without spamming nonsense) the easier it is to defend keeping them around.
  5. Emberguard

Rejected Make calculating the arc in fps deposits easier.

What I'd like is a way to input custom formulas for the game to show us, not just the current meta.
  6. Emberguard

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Well the Selection Kit for the lvl 1 trees is only 25%. So that means 75% chance for Upgrade Kits But we've also had an entire year to get a glut of trees and the Event itself to also get a bunch of trees. So most people probably don't need more lvl 1 trees, they need the upgrades. We've also...
  7. Emberguard

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Or dynamic based on time since item introduction. Start it up high, then reduce it a bit each month since release.
  8. Emberguard

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I just don't like the premise Rival has of cramming in significant portions of 20-30 day events into 48 hrs. It defeats any point of the Event lasting 20-30 days if our success or failure is determined so heavily by our ability to be present for 48 hrs (x2-3) on a specific day EDIT: If the...
  9. Emberguard

New Idea Daily challenge final chest reward with epic kits during events

By the English definition of richer if you have more resources then you're richer However, for the purpose of the rule itself, my assumption is it's just saying put some thought into what's being proposed so it's not just "give me more stuff" in a pretty bow. Anyone can say "I want more stuff...
  10. Emberguard

New Idea Daily challenge final chest reward with epic kits during events

The only way I could see this being implemented is if you have to start from 0 at the start of the event. Otherwise everyone would leave it at 6/7 before the Event and immediately get it on day 1 of said event That being said, would I actually want this? Not really. I already get enough Epic...
  11. Emberguard

Pretty sure Mobile hasn't been tested yet It's not just you. The game does take a bit to realize there's something there
  12. Emberguard

No amount of but it'll help everyone else is going to change whether or not the feature is interesting enough to bother with. I'm not playing just to grow someone elses city, I'm playing to play my own game. The feature needs to be enjoyable as something I actually want to play regardless of...
  13. Emberguard

Where's the clock adjustment located?

Are you referring to a specific feature? Or the game in general?
  14. Emberguard

ditto. I'm already able to autoclick with minimal losses for a good chunk of it with zero boosts. Mostly because out of the 10 levels I'm not getting to the second half anyway That would be awesome.
  15. Emberguard

Discussion Best age for Campers

Agreed, just don’t forget to be aware of when you’re faced against Gliders in Guild Expedition so you can make sure the rocket troopers have back up